Wow! I read alot of books in the final two weeks of May. I have Charlaine Harris and Sookie to thank for that!
1. Dead Until Dark (book 1), Charlaine Harris
2. Living Dead in Dallas (book 2), by Charlaine Harris
3. Club Dead (book 3), by Charlaine Harris
4. Dead to the World (book 4), by Charlaine Harris
5. Dead as a Doornail (book 5), by Charlaine Harris
6. Definitely Dead (book 6), by Charlaine Harris
7. All Together Dead (book 7), by Charlaine Harris
While I did absolutely love Twilight, they also left me emotionally drained. Sookie, on the other hand, is full of energy, life, and mystery. Yes, some do call them trashy, but I thought they were entertaining and fun. I read some of the above books in a day or two and was able to read book 8 and book 9 while we were on vacation in Boston and Maine. Now, Charlaine just has me waiting for the next one to be released! If you haven’t picked up these books, I really suggest giving them a try :)
As a side note: I’m really excited because I’m over half way with my New Year’s resolution goal of reading 52 books this year. I have 27 done already!